top of page
Bourbon Trail Cabin
- Sleeps 4
- Bedroom area: King-size bed with Tempur-pedic mattress.
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, bourbon barrel sink, and toilet with bidet.
- Kitchenette: mini fridge & freezer, sink, microwave, convection toaster oven, and Keurig coffee maker with coffee provided.
- Living area:Smart TV with surround sound, leather sleeper sofa and recliner, and dining table.
- 400 square feet
- Shelter with fireplace/fire-pit next to the cabin with propane gas grill.
- Handcrafted playground, made out of trees from our farm.
Escape from the everyday bustle and step into the country life. Overlooking rolling hayfields, and surrounded by wooded farm land, this cabin features barn wood walls, hardwood floors, king-size bed, leather sleeper sofa, and a large outdoor pavilion for your enjoyment. Well behaved pets are welcome!
Bourbon Trail: This little get away is only 20 minutes away from Four Roses, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve, and Castle and Key.
Jim Beam, Bardstown Distilary, and Maker's Mark are only 45 minutes away.
Wineries: Just to name a few of many, we are also less than 30 minutes away from Lovers Leap, Foggy River Vineyard, Rising Son's, Prodigy Vineyards, Equus Runs Vineyard, Wild Side Winery, Castle Hill Winery, Talon Hill Winery, and Elk Creek Vineyards.
To Do: We are also 10 minutes away from the largest bungee jump in the state of Kentucky - Vertigo Bungee, a 240 feet jump over the Kentucky River.
bottom of page